PAY ACCORDING TO THE RESULT!
100$ PER DEMERIT POINTS RECOVERED
- First meeting with one of our lawyers..
- Opening of your file and follow ups throughout the legal process
- Assigning a lawyer to your file.
- Sends a plea of not guilty (contesting the ticket)
- Request the disclosure of evidence to the prosecutor.
- Legal analysis of the file.
- Search for information on your driving record with the SAAQ.
- Customized legal opinion given by your lawyer
- Negotiation and correspondence with the court and the attorney on file to obtain the best possible settlement.
Hit and Run
Did you know that following a hit and run, you can be accused of either a criminal act or a penal offence, depending on the circumstances surrounding the accident?
In case of an accident, you have the obligation to stay on the scene, to give your information and to assist anyone injured, if necessary.
A conviction for a hit and run offense of a criminal nature will result in 9 demerit points, which can greatly impact your driving record. If you are less than 23 years old, your driving record will not allow you to accumulate 9 demerit points. In that case, your license will be suspended following a conviction for a hit and run. It is very important to contact us if you receive such a ticket!