PAY ACCORDING TO THE RESULT!
100$ PER DEMERIT POINTS RECOVERED
- First meeting with one of our lawyers..
- Opening of your file and follow ups throughout the legal process
- Assigning a lawyer to your file.
- Sends a plea of not guilty (contesting the ticket)
- Request the disclosure of evidence to the prosecutor.
- Legal analysis of the file.
- Search for information on your driving record with the SAAQ.
- Customized legal opinion given by your lawyer
- Negotiation and correspondence with the court and the attorney on file to obtain the best possible settlement.
Mandatory Stops (Stop signs, stoplights, bus)
If you fail to stop in accordance with the Highway Safety Code in front of a stop sign or a stoplight, you are liable to a fine and up to 3 demerit points.
If you believe you have been unjustly accused or if you wish to lower the consequences of the conviction, contacts us quickly!
Did you know that if the signal lights are flashing on a school bus or a minibus, or if it’s using the stop sign, you have to stop 5 meters from the vehicle ?
If you get convicted for this offense, you can get 9 demerit points.
However, be aware that this obligation does not apply when a median strip separates you from the bus.